It's getting hectically busy at Boguslavsky & Co - new clients, awesome new projects, new business pitches. It's all a bit mental. So we need some help in the form of the most awesome Dubai based part time intern (with most work done from home but once a week must be able to work from our office).
We're looking for these skills:
- Social Media skillz - You rock at Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/YouTube/etc. You are a bit of a social media addict (so are we, so are we) and you understand the power of social media when it comes to marketing and working with consumer brands.
- Extraordinaire writing skills - You have a blog, you are passionate about writing, you get tone, and you rarely make any grammar or spelling errors.
- Research skills - Online research, stats, data, graphs, that kind of thing. You are able to sort through tons of information, pick out a few gems, and put together something awesome.
- Professionalism - You are professional, respectful and reliable. We have very little time for nonsense.
- Design skills will be an added bonus - If you are creatively gifted and know how to use Photoshop, you're as good as hired. And if you have a basic understanding of HTML, then expect to be lavished with praise and chocolates on a daily basis.
It's OK if you're still a student, it's also OK if this will be your first ''real'' job. We're looking for someone who is hungry and willing to learn, who wants to kick off a career in digital marketing, who is excited about getting to work with some super cool brands, and hopefully can learn a lot from us.
Sounds like you? Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org.