Part of the initial digital audit phase when working with our B2B clients is assessing their current processes and digital platforms. The focus is usually on agile development and focusing on how we can add value to their business in the areas of speed, scale, and customer experience.
To accomplish this, we explore and research the following areas:
- If the entire organization has a set of common objectives, goals and benchmarks in place
- Analysis of the stakeholders involved, especially in regards to feedback and approvals for specific projects
- The impact of new initiatives on current business processes
- The processes in place that guide shared learning within the organization
- Communicating the benefits of new initiatives to internal teams and customers
- The type of data collection process in places and the the key performance metrics
- How success is quantified within the organization
- Aspects of the business that can be automated to streamline operations
- Tools available to improve customer experience
If your business is looking at digital transformation but not sure where to get started, get in touch with us.